- Bioequivalence Studies of Two Formulations of Rivaroxaban 10 Mg Coated Tablets under Fasting Conditions and 20 Mg Coated Tablets Under Fed and Fast Conditions And its Pharmacokinetic Comparison In Healthy Subjects
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Prevalence and Factors Associated with Depression Among Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Radiographic Outcomes of FDBA Block Graft for Maxillary Ridge Augmentation: A Case Report
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Comparison of Physicochemical and Binding Properties of Novicel™ Microcrystalline Cellulose and Avicel® PH 101 in Direct Compression of Ascorbic Acid Tablets
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis after Ceftriaxone Exposure: A Case Report and Literature Revie
Journal of Genetic and Hereditary Research
Journal of Genetic and Hereditary Research (JGHR) is an interdisciplinary forum for the discussion of new developments, improved therapeutic interventions of genetics including cloning methods, genetic techniques, molecular genetics, nucleic acid analysis, etc. The journal is characterized by the rapid reporting of original research, reviews, methodologies, technologies, and analytics in genetics.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Genetic and Hereditary Research is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Genetic and Hereditary Research or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.