Waivers on Publication Fee
Annex Publisher believes that lack of funds should not be a barrier to Open Access publication. So, to facilitate the publication of research/review/case-report article with high impact value we have provided direct fee assistance. Our new Publication Fee Assistance program or waivers are intended for authors who cannot afford the publication fee. Depending on the requirements the waivers can be either partial or complete.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO APPLY FOR WAIVER:
- Waivers will be provided to authors who are from low or middle income countries.
- The waiver will not be provided if the research is funded.
- The manuscript submitted by the author should be accepted for publishing in any of our journal.
- If the funding source declines to pay for the open access journal (then waiver can be applicable)
- Applicable for students.
Note: Once the manuscript is in review process, the waiver request will not be accepted or entertained and concessions will not be provided.
How to apply for waiver?
- Waiver should be obtained before paying the manuscript publication fee
- To apply for waiver, you have to fill the following application form
- You will receive a confirmation email, after your online application form is accepted
- Your application will be reviewed and you will be eligible for waiver based on the decision of the Editorial Board Members.
- Once the waiver application is accepted, the concerned author will receive the further details through email.