- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis after Ceftriaxone Exposure: A Case Report and Literature Revie
- Comparison of Physicochemical and Binding Properties of Novicel™ Microcrystalline Cellulose and Avicel® PH 101 in Direct Compression of Ascorbic Acid Tablets
- Prevalence and Factors Associated with Depression Among Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Radiographic Outcomes of FDBA Block Graft for Maxillary Ridge Augmentation: A Case Report
- Bioequivalence Studies of Two Formulations of Rivaroxaban 10 Mg Coated Tablets under Fasting Conditions and 20 Mg Coated Tablets Under Fed and Fast Conditions And its Pharmacokinetic Comparison In Healthy Subjects
Journal of Cytology and Histopathology Research
Journal of Cytology and Histopathology Research (JCHR) is an open access peer-reviewed journal that publishes original articles and reviews on theoretical and practical topics of cytology of plants, animals, and man. Cytology is the main branch of Cell Biology which includes the study of the cell, its structure, and functions. Histology is an important part of the biology and medical science that includes the study of tissue. The Journal also publishes peer-reviewed case reports, systematic reviews, meta-analysis, and debates. The journal enhances the present knowledge and understanding in the area of etiology and management of human and plant diseases related to cells and tissues.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Cytology and Histopathology Research is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Cytology and Histopathology Research or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.