- Comparison of Physicochemical and Binding Properties of Novicel™ Microcrystalline Cellulose and Avicel® PH 101 in Direct Compression of Ascorbic Acid Tablets
- Radiographic Outcomes of FDBA Block Graft for Maxillary Ridge Augmentation: A Case Report
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Bioequivalence Studies of Two Formulations of Rivaroxaban 10 Mg Coated Tablets under Fasting Conditions and 20 Mg Coated Tablets Under Fed and Fast Conditions And its Pharmacokinetic Comparison In Healthy Subjects
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis after Ceftriaxone Exposure: A Case Report and Literature Revie
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Prevalence and Factors Associated with Depression Among Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh
Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Studies
Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Studies (JPMRS) publishes original, peer-reviewed, research and clinical reports on advanced trends and developments in physical medicine and rehabilitation and related fields. The Journal features articles that are related to the field and are of high quality. Original research articles, review articles, clinical studies, case reports, etc., are accepted for publication.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Studies is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Studies or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.