- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis after Ceftriaxone Exposure: A Case Report and Literature Revie
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Radiographic Outcomes of FDBA Block Graft for Maxillary Ridge Augmentation: A Case Report
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Bioequivalence Studies of Two Formulations of Rivaroxaban 10 Mg Coated Tablets under Fasting Conditions and 20 Mg Coated Tablets Under Fed and Fast Conditions And its Pharmacokinetic Comparison In Healthy Subjects
- Prevalence and Factors Associated with Depression Among Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh
- A Review of the Effects of Intensive Poultry Production on the Environment and Human Health
Journal of Parkinsonism & Therapy
Journal of Parkinsonism & Therapy (JPT) is international and multidisciplinary which aims to promote progress in the field of advancements in Parkinson’s disease. It publishes research articles, reviews, short communications, and letters-to-the-editor and offers very rapid review and publication at an affordable open access option with free access to people of all community.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Parkinsonism & Therapy is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Parkinsonism & Therapy or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.