- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Radiographic Outcomes of FDBA Block Graft for Maxillary Ridge Augmentation: A Case Report
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis after Ceftriaxone Exposure: A Case Report and Literature Revie
- Comparison of Physicochemical and Binding Properties of Novicel™ Microcrystalline Cellulose and Avicel® PH 101 in Direct Compression of Ascorbic Acid Tablets
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Prevalence and Factors Associated with Depression Among Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
Journal of Environmental Pollution and Control
Journal of Environmental Pollution and Control (JEPC) is aggravated and disseminate information on subjects including basic and applied research on atmospheric, terrestrial and aquatic environments, pollution control and abatement technology, conservation of natural resources, environmental health and toxicology.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Environmental Pollution and Control is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Environmental Pollution and Control or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.