- Prevalence and Factors Associated with Depression Among Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis after Ceftriaxone Exposure: A Case Report and Literature Revie
- Comparison of Physicochemical and Binding Properties of Novicel™ Microcrystalline Cellulose and Avicel® PH 101 in Direct Compression of Ascorbic Acid Tablets
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Radiographic Outcomes of FDBA Block Graft for Maxillary Ridge Augmentation: A Case Report
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
Journal of Emergency Medicine and Care
Journal of Emergency Medicine and Care (JEMC) is a scientific and medical journal covering all activities concerned with emergency medicine, providing information to increase the ability to understand, recognize and treat emergency conditions.
The aim of JEMC is to serve as a source of latest research, training, practical, authoritative, clinical information that provides updates for physicians, researchers, residents, students, paramedics, and EMTs throughout the world to improve patient care by the understanding of health systems research and practice.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Emergency Medicine and Care is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Emergency Medicine and Care or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.