- Radiographic Outcomes of FDBA Block Graft for Maxillary Ridge Augmentation: A Case Report
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Prevalence and Factors Associated with Depression Among Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis after Ceftriaxone Exposure: A Case Report and Literature Revie
- Bioequivalence Studies of Two Formulations of Rivaroxaban 10 Mg Coated Tablets under Fasting Conditions and 20 Mg Coated Tablets Under Fed and Fast Conditions And its Pharmacokinetic Comparison In Healthy Subjects
- Comparison of Physicochemical and Binding Properties of Novicel™ Microcrystalline Cellulose and Avicel® PH 101 in Direct Compression of Ascorbic Acid Tablets
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
Journal of Bioanalytical Methods and Techniques
Journal of Bioanalytical Methods and Techniques (JBMT) is an international, open access, peer-reviewed, scientific journal that publishes articles on analytical techniques. The main objective of the journal is to maintain and develop science and related research at an international level. JBMT deals with the analytical methods used for characterization, release, and stability testing of the chemical compounds as well as the biotechnological/biological products.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Bioanalytical Methods and Techniques is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Bioanalytical Methods and Techniques or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.