- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Prevalence and Factors Associated with Depression Among Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Comparison of Physicochemical and Binding Properties of Novicel™ Microcrystalline Cellulose and Avicel® PH 101 in Direct Compression of Ascorbic Acid Tablets
- Bioequivalence Studies of Two Formulations of Rivaroxaban 10 Mg Coated Tablets under Fasting Conditions and 20 Mg Coated Tablets Under Fed and Fast Conditions And its Pharmacokinetic Comparison In Healthy Subjects
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis after Ceftriaxone Exposure: A Case Report and Literature Revie
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
Journal of Advancements in Food Technology
Journal of Advancements in Food Technology (JAFT) is an online international open access journal which inspires the publication of new information and thus enhances the awareness, provides benefits to the readers, students, research scholars etc. in the areas of food and nutrition.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Advancements in Food Technology is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Advancements in Food Technology or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.