- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
We report the diagnostic yield of whole-exome sequencing (WES) in 3,040 consecutive cases at a single clinical laboratory.
Postprandial hyperglycemia is known to be one of the earliest signs of abnormal glucose homeostasis associated with type 2 diabetes.
Campomelic dysplasia is a rare disorder characterized by skeletal and extraskeletal defects. Up to two-thirds of affected XY individuals have a gradation of genital defects or may develop as phenotypic females.
Epigenetic inactivation of the extracellular matrix metallopeptidase ADAMTS19 gene and the metastatic spread in colorectal cancer
ADAMTS19 encodes a member of the ADAMTS (a disintegrin and metalloproteinase domain with thrombospondin motifs) protein family with emerging roles in carcinogenesis and metastasis.
Rho GTPases are important members of the Ras superfamily, which represents the largest signaling protein family in eukaryotes, and function as key molecular switches.
Journal of Clinical and Experimental Genetics
Journal of Clinical and Experimental Genetics (JCEG) is an open access, peer reviewed multidisciplinary refereed journal devoted to the rapid publication of fundamental advances and innovative research works in the field of Clinical and Experimental genetics by making it freely accessible by various researchers and academicians.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Clinical and Experimental Genetics is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Clinical and Experimental Genetics or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.