- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
The aim of this meta-analysis was to analyze the findings regarding the associations between the CPM responses and psychological factors in both healthy subjects and pain patients.
In this study, five individual Turkish patients and nine Turkish families with type 1 Plg deficiency were investigated for PLG gene mutations. All of the coding regions of the PLG gene mutations were screened for mutations using denaturing high-pressure liquid chromatography (DHPLC).
Oncogene activation is usually not enough to induce cancer, but causes cells to arrest proliferation, alter chromatin structure, and increase protein secretion. In this issue of Molecular Cell, Chen et al. (2015) implicate the histone variant macroH2A.1 in the regulation of senescence.
SCA12 is a progressive autosomal-dominant disorder, caused by a CAG/CTG repeat expansion in PPP2R2B on chromosome 5q32, and characterized by tremor, gait ataxia, hyperreflexia, dysmetria, abnormal eye movements, anxiety, depression, and sometimes cognitive impairment.
Journal of Neurology and Neurological Disorders
Journal of Neurology and Neurological Disorders (JNND) is a multidisciplinary refereed journal which publishes significant, innovative research works that extends the standards of excellence established by the scientific academicians. JNND accepts articles in all areas of Neurology, developments in clinical neuroscience, current diagnosis, prevention methods and treatment of neurological disorders, etc.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Neurology and Neurological Disorders is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Neurology and Neurological Disorders or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.