- Radiographic Outcomes of FDBA Block Graft for Maxillary Ridge Augmentation: A Case Report
- Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis after Ceftriaxone Exposure: A Case Report and Literature Revie
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Bioequivalence Studies of Two Formulations of Rivaroxaban 10 Mg Coated Tablets under Fasting Conditions and 20 Mg Coated Tablets Under Fed and Fast Conditions And its Pharmacokinetic Comparison In Healthy Subjects
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- A Review of the Effects of Intensive Poultry Production on the Environment and Human Health
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
Histone proteins are dynamically modified to mediate a variety of cellular processes including gene transcription, DNA damage repair, and apoptosis. Regulation of these processes occurs through the recruitment of non-histone proteins to chromatin by specific combinations of histone post-translational modifications (PTMs).
A three-dimensional wide-field image of a small fluorescent bead contains more than enough information to accurately calculate the wavefront in the microscope objective back pupil plane using the phase retrieval technique.
Single-cell RNA sequencing (RNA-seq) is a powerful tool to reveal cellular heterogeneity, discover new cell types and characterize tumor microevolution. However, losses in cDNA synthesis and bias in cDNA amplification lead to severe quantitative errors.
To establish the rates and mechanisms of decomposition of guanidine and amidine derivatives in aqueous solution and the rate enhancements produced by the corresponding enzymes, we examined their rates of reaction at elevated temperatures and used the Arrhenius equation to extrapolate the results to room temperature.
Genetic circuits perform computational operations based on interactions between freely diffusing molecules within a cell. When transcription factors are combined to build a circuit, unintended interactions can disrupt its function. Here, we apply \'part mining\' to build a library of 73 TetR-family repressors gleaned from prokaryotic genomes.
Journal of Biochemistry and Biophysics
Journal of Biochemistry and Biophysics (JBB) is a peer reviewed open access journal providing a chance to researchers and scientists to explore the advanced and latest research developments within the field of Biochemistry and Biophysics. Journal of Biochemistry and Biophysics publishes the best quality scientific articles amalgamating broad vary of fields together with the fields associated with Biochemistry and Biophysics.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Biochemistry and Biophysics is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Biochemistry and Biophysics or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.