Editorial Board Member - JBS
Dr. Saja Hamed is currently working as an associate professor at Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Hashemite University and as Member in the Council of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Hashemite University. She completed her PhD in Pharmaceutics and Cosmetic Science, University of Cincinnati. She published various articles in international journals.
Dr. Saja h. Hamed research is mainly focused on:
- Pre-formulation and formulation studies for optimization of drugs and skin pharmaceuticals.
- Non-invasive claim substantiation of drugs and skin pharmaceuticals using bioengineering techniques.
- Formulation and process factors affecting in vitro/in vivo performance of drugs and skin pharmaceuticals.
- Formulation and quality control of Dead Sea products.
- Support skin pharmaceuticals and cosmetic industry in the Middle East and help them comply with the required regulation for registering and marketing their products.
- Assessment and development of new skin pharmaceuticals.
- Provide evidence-based practice for the folkloric use of local herbs in skin related disorders.
Other Editorial Board Members - JBS
Department of Pharmaceutical Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmaconosy
University of petra
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Universiti Sains Malaysia
Department of Pharmacology
University of Rome
Department of Biotechnology
National Formosa University
Department of Pharmaceutical Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
University of Petra
Department of Nanomaterials Science
University of Science and Technology
Department of Pharmacognosy
Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Department of Pharmacy Practice
PSG College of Pharmacy
Departmant of chemistry
National Sun Yat-Sen University