Editorial Board Member - JMSN
Hsing-Lin Wang is a team leader at physical chemistry and spectroscopy group, Los Alamos National Laboratory. He obtained Ph.D. degree in 1992 from Chemistry Department, University of South Florida. He then move to University of Pennsylvania work with Late Professor Alan G. MacDiarmid as a postdoctoral fellow. In 1995, he moved to Los Alamos National Laboratory and later became a Team Leader. He has extensive experiences in the synthesis, processing and applications of fullerene derivatives, conjugated polymers, biopolymers, nanostructured metal, metal oxide and hybrid nanocomposites. He has 150 peer-reviewed publications which received ~5000 citations, and 22 US and world patents. He is a coauthor of two book chapters and serves as an editor of a special issue in Polymers. He is a recipient of 1998 Los Alamos Achievement Award, 2000 NASA Cross Enterprise Technology Development Program Award , 2001 R&D 100 awards (Team leader), 2001 Los Alamos Achievement Award, 2006 Distinguished Lecture Series, University of Washington, 2010 Top 10 Science and Technology Developments at Los Alamos National Laboratory, year 2010 and 2013Los Alamos Distinguished Performance Award (small team, team leader).
- Synthesis, processing and applications of conjugated oligomers and polymers.
- Synthesis of functional nanomaterials and self-assemblies with desired optical and electronic properties.
- Development of SERS based Metal-polymer nanocomposites toward sensing and catalytic applications.
- Energy and charge transfer complex consists of conjugated polymer and fullerene derivatives.
- Synthesis of biopolymer and colloids with desire optical and electronic properties.
- Development of polymer and small molecules based LED, photovoltaic and memory devices.
- Synthesis of graphene and graphene quantum dot derivatives.
Other Editorial Board Members - JMSN
School of Engineering
University of South Australia
Department of Chemical Engineering, Materials and Industrial Production
University of Naples Federico II
Department of Advanced Fiber Engineering
Department of Mechanical Engineering and Material Science
University of Pittsburgh
Department of Materials Science and Engineering
University of Toronto
Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science
Washington University, St. Louis
School of Hospitality Management
Pennsylvania State University
Department of Technology
Jackson State University
SUNY College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering