Editorial Board Member - JAHI
Dr. Jagriti Narang Malhotra is currently working as an assistant professor at Amity University, Noida. She completed her PhD in Biochemistry & Genetics at Maharishi Dayanand University. She published various articles in international journals.
Dr. Jagriti Narang Malhotra research is mainly focused on:
- Basic Molecular Biology Techniques like DNA & RNA isolation from different cancerous tissue, electrophoresis techniques, PCR etc.
- In vitro plant tissue culture techniques and media preparation.
- Purification and characterization of enzymes from different sources.
- SDS-PAGE and Native PAGE for protein separation.
- Quantitative and qualitative estimations of proteins and nucleic acids through various methods.
- Immobilization of Enzymes with various techniques like covalent coupling, electrostatic interactions etc.
Other Editorial Board Members - JAHI
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania and Treatment Research Institute
Department of Electronic Engineering, Industrial Chemistry and Engineering
University of Messina
Ethiopian Universities' Partnership Forum
Department of Bioinformatics
Medical & Molecular Virology Laboratory
Department of Pharmaceutics
China Pharmaceutical University
Institute for Molecular Virology
Saint Louis University School of Medicine
State Key Laboratory of Genetic Engineering