Editorial Board Member - JPDD
Dr. Norma Rangel is a Professor Research at Technological Institute of Aguascalientes (ITA). She realized in 2007 the research of Polyurethane Porous/Hydroxyapatite for Biomedical Applications: Synthesis and Characterization for the degree of PhD in Polymers Science (Mexico). Later, she carried out a postdoctoral study using computational modeling at ITA. To date, She has have published 11 articles in SCI-listed journals and 11 in other journals, 1 book and 6 chapters (Wiley, CRC-Press Taylor, Science Publishing), 37 memories of national and international congress. She has served as a reviewer for 8 SCI-listed journals. Finally, she is a leader of project of controlled release of antifungical with the participation of 14 countries.
Her Research interests includes as follows:
- Controlled drug delivery systems. In particular, skin, diabetes mellitus, antifungical
- Design and preparation of oral solid (tablets and capsules) dosage forms.
- Analysis of drugs in pure forms, formulations and biological matrices.
- Bioadhesive drug delivery systems, especially hydrogels
- Polymers, biopolymers, IPNs
Other Editorial Board Members - JPDD
King Abdulaziz University
School of Health Sciences
Macao Polytechnic Institute
Department of Pharmacy
University of Naples Federico II
College of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Pharmacy Practice and Administration
Western University of Health Sciences
Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
The University of Kansas
Department of Biomedical Sciences
King Faisal University
University of Palermo