Editorial Board Member - JERC
Dr. Abd El-Fatah Abomohra works at School of Energy and Power Engineering, Jiangsu University, China.He was a Postdoctoral fellow at Harbin Institute of Technology Shenzhen Graduate
School, Shenzhen, China (2015-17) and postdoctoral researcher at Hamburg University, Germany during 2013-14. He worked as a lecturer of Phycology and Microbiology at Botany Department, Faculty of
Science, Tanta University. He received Foreign Experts Certificate from the Chinese Government. He has number of publications on his name.
Dr. Abd El-Fatah Abomohra's research interests include
- Isolation and Identification of desired microalgal species.
- Large-scale biomass production of microalgae.
- Using of microalgae in bioremediation through CO2 sequestration and wastewater treatment.
- Biological seawater desalination using microalgae.
- Bioenergy, valuable products production from microalgae.
- Fatty acid analysis in microalgae.
Other Editorial Board Members - JERC
State Key Laboratory of Clean Energy Utilization
Department of Energy Engineering
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Florida International University
Amirkabir University of Technology
Department of Energy Science and Engineering
Harbin Institute of Technology
Center for Clean Energy Engineering
University of Connecticut
Center for Environmental Energy Engineering
Centre for Energy Studies
Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering (SREE) Department
University of Sharjah