- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Prevalence and Factors Associated with Depression Among Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh
Variations in the JAGGED1 gene have been found to cause Alagille syndrome. Nevertheless, no particular hotspots in the gene have been found; any part of the entire coding regions for JAGGED1 may be involved. Twin sisters with jaundice visited our hospital and were diagnosed with Alagille syndrome.
Parathyroid hormone (PTH) plays a crucial role in calcium metabolism and skeletal development via altering vitamin D level. Besides, hypersecretion of PTH is implicated in the etiology of osteoporosis. In this study, we analyzed association between promoter region sequence variants of PTH gene and circulating 25-hydroxy-vitamin D (25(OH)D) level.
In environments in which opioids are increasingly abused for recreation, children are becoming more at risk for both accidental and nonaccidental intoxication. In toxic doses, opioids can cause potentially lethal acute leukoencephalopathy, which has a predilection for the cerebellum in young children.
The aim of this study was to analyze the usefulness of fecal lactoferrin in the diagnosis and monitoring of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) in children. The study included 52 children with IBD (24 with Crohn's disease and 28 with ulcerative colitis) aged between 0.92 and 18 years, and 41 IBD-free controls of similar age.
The objectives of the present study were to assess the occurrence of human adenoviruses (HAdVs) in paediatric patients with gastroenteritis in Albania and to characterize HAdV strains
Journal of Paediatrics and Neonatal Disorders
Journal of Paediatrics and Neonatal Disorders (JPND) is an international forum presenting scholarly articles related to neonatal medicine, Pediatric surgical Innovations, etiologies of diseases and treatment advancements. JPND accepts research articles, reviews, historical perspectives and clinical observations from all researchers and clinicians.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Paediatrics and Neonatal Disorders is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Paediatrics and Neonatal Disorders or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.