The treatment of resectable stages of esophageal cancer often involves pre-operative concurrent chemoradiotherapy. This study aims to evaluate the effect of cisplatin/5-fluorouracil (5-FU)-based neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy on pathologic stage and survival in patients with locally advanced esophageal cancer.
NIH Funded Articles
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
Annex PublishersAnnex publishers is an Open Access publication model which allows the publication of articles to the world through this community. We provide you the asset of interaction with the most researchers from the scientific community. Anyone can freely access the articles printed under Annex publishers.
Open access provides an unlimited access to journals and publications, with a perfect platform for thousands of researchers to form jointly for the development of science. Open Access assists in accelerating the scientific discovery, encourage innovation, enhance education and refresh the economy to build up the knowledge of the general public.
As a criminal defense attorney and criminology professor, I am amazed and excited that so many Americans have an interest in forensic science. When striking juries, I used to ask how many jurors watched television shows like CSI, Law and Order, and Forensic Files.
Milk consumption is popular in Malaysia especially among the younger ages. Nonetheless, there is a lack of quantitative data on milk consumption by children in Malaysia.
Stroke symptoms noticed upon waking, wake-up stroke, account for up to a quarter of all acute ischemic strokes. Patients with wake-up stroke, however, are often excluded from thrombolytic therapy.